Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Personal Relationship

So many of us struggle with personal relationships. At one point in your life, you thought you were in love with someone. I don't doubt that. Love is a state of being that is inherent in all of us. It's our natural state of being. On a spiritual journey, your definition of love starts to shift. As you grow and get to know yourself deeper, your tendency to be completely neutral in love expands. Many times, people who are in our lives don't catch up in this evolution. You take on a path of personal discovery and find deeper aspects of yourself, connect with your purpose in life, and become in tune on a vibration that is completely off tune with your partner's. If there is no spiritual partnership, growth, deep connection, support, and an aligned vision together, the relationship will dissolve and dis-integrate from each other. It will not continue. No one is to blame. This is the nature of our human beingness evolving on our course, meeting different angels in our lives that give us what we need at that specific time period. Pointing the finger of blame and judgment on your X-partner or one to be X soon is an immature way of looking at this phenomena. The message this has for you is to discover avenues for FORGIVENESS, discovering ways to expand and grow, discovering to be more LOVING and COMPASSIONATE as ever before, even if it has to do with LETTING GO of what NO LONGER SERVES you. You can Heal your LIFE, your Relationships, and other people once you open up to HEALING yourself and LOVING yourself first. Have Self Worth and Trust the Universal Source of LOVE to guide you to your DESTINY


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. I am available and receptive to more prosperity than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested. My life is Divine. I trust the universe to guide me on my path, pull me towards a Vision of healing and Changing the World for Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Kindness, Abundance, Success, Health, and Wholeness. I Am totally Grateful and Thankful for NO-THING that MANIFESTS as All the Miracles in my LIFE. I AM BLESSED and a BLESSING to the world. and so it is. Amen.."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment