Friday, June 28, 2013

You are Precious

Happy Friday Lovely Souls. I know you all worked hard this week and looking forward to the weekend. Some had great successes, some struggled with immense challenges, some fumbled around not knowing what you are doing, some were just gliding through life like an eagle in the skies. You know what? IT'S ALL GOOD! Whatever category you find yourself is exactly where you should be. Our challenges are there to make us overcome our fears and insecurities, become more of who we truly are: A SPIRITUAL BEING HAVING A TEMPORARY HUMAN INCARNATION. Awakening to this Self Realization is your Soul's purpose for creating those challenges. Giving you the impetus and inspiration so that you can glide through LIFE. Prepare to fly like an eagle, be free spirited like a hummingbird, strong and intuitive like a Jaguar, and in tune with your instincts as Serpents are. COURAGEOUS BEING is your game in life. The RULES are infinite POSSIBILITIES! Your life is Divine. Don't forget that for even one second my FRIEND:)
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, joy, creativity, and absolute peace of mind. Life supports me. I AM FREE".....have a peaceful day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment