Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inner Space

I had one of my most intense and emotional group meditation last night. As I was going on my journey, I got to a point where I had every soul present with me form a chain around our planet by holding each others hand. Then we visualized the entire planet being showered by a beautiful white/Gold color. These included all of YOU , all the animals, plants, minerals, oceans, mountains, and everything you can imagine into prayer of healing, love, abundance, joy, prosperity, and peace. I then specifically included the Orphan kids we visited on Sunday and had them in highest level of consciousness. I don't quite cry during meditation, but this time I did. To Be honest with you, I'm so humbled and in dis-belief that I get to be a vortex for accomplishing this. I'm humbled to have my dream from childhood manifested as I'm doing: To be an agent for meditation and healing. Who would have thought I'd find my path this way. I don't have words to describe what I felt last night. Gratitude with immense unconditional love is the closest I can get. Have a spectacular Wednesday everyone. Today is the BEST day you'll ever have. Remember , IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!
 Affirmation: "I am love in action. I am available and receptive to more good than I can even imagine. I live a purposeful life with full abundance, success, and PASSION."
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment