Sunday, June 9, 2013

What are you tuning into?

What are you tuning into? is the question that is being asked in my head. Deep within my psyche, there is a yearning for direction. I feel my soul is asking me this question to direct me to my higher purpose in life. Sometimes, as you get caught up in daily activities, you may fall off of your path. Spiritual practices such as meditation, prayers, visioning, and service are there to guide you right back on your higher path. What am I tuning into? Right now, I'm tuning into serving others, helping them to connect back to their inner being. I'm tuning into LOVE and Abundance. I know that by building a strong friendship, I can uplift someone's spirit from near or far. Doesn't matter to me if I know you in person or not. I know we are connected on a deeper level and my messages may touch your heart one way or another. What am I tuning into? I'm singing the song of PEACE & Harmony. Honestly, at the end of the day, all I care for is world Peace. I intend to be flying amongst the angels. This is only achieved through the reflection of our own inner Peace. So, Lets tune in that please!!! 
 Affirmation: "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
Dalai Lama"

www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment