Saturday, June 1, 2013

Returning to Authenticity

I fell for my EGO's expectation of wanting something in return, or a payback, or fulfilling an inner need from an individual. As I was speaking, my conversation took the tonality of defensiveness. The interesting part is that I became aware of entering the lower, negative energy of the person I was speaking to right away, however, I could not maneuver myself out of the drag. When you have turmoil within yourself, it's a perfect fertile land for your EGO to strengthen itself and push you out of integrity with your SOUL. One of the EGO's major needs is 'trying to prove your point'. This can waste a lot of good energy from you and the other person in any relationship. Through my awareness, I went back to my strong friendship bridge, a mutual love between us, expressing my sentiments, and learning from my experience. I also re-connected back to our mutual INTENTIONS. Lesson learned. 
 Affirmation: "I am living , moving, and having my being in strong faith. I know my life is supported by the good of the universe." have a beautiful weekend.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment