Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy New JUNE, JOOOOON

Good morning life. I love Mondays! It challenges me to set myself up for a new beginnings. Now, Today is also start of a new month of JUNE.....In my language, 'JOON' means 'LIFE'. We use this noun in different ways as well: 'LIFE' (JOONAM BALA OOMAD) 'DEAR', (ROD JOOON, ASHEGHETAM) 'EXPRESSING SOMETHING VERY PLEASURABLE" ---> (AKH JOOOOOOOON) and many more
...Well for my Farsi speaking fans and English speakers who have been Persianized by me for a while now, I really LOVE your Jooons (FADAYE JOONETOON). For all of us now, lets make the month of JUNE be the best month of our lives. Lets transform ourselves from within, pick up better habits, shift our thoughts from negative to positive, share our resources to help others with kindness and compassion. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. I'm doing many projects this month...PLEASE inquire and join us!!!! I have a free seminar coming on JUNE 16th in LA, our Orphanage Charity Group (LACCG) has it's first public meeting on June 11th. Also, I have online coaching group starting JUNE 9th. Every Tuesday nights, I have Chakra Healing Group Meditation in ENCINO, that's 4 in this JOOON..... LOOK , JUNE is the month to love, to share, to inspire, to heal, and to give to our WORLD TOGETHER and raise the collective cosmic consciousness. Will you JOIN ME???? Ghorbooneh Joooonetoooon. Have a great day! 
 Affirmation: "I am open and receptive to my transformation into LIGHT and LOVE. Life supports me. I attract abundance and success into my life because that's who I AM"....have a spectacular week

No comments:

Post a Comment