Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Being LOVED up!

I find myself in a timeless , space-less zone a lot. Flowing effortlessly from eternity and swimming into infinity of life with total gratitude. It's an amazing place to be because I measure my existence solely based on how much love I'm able to give, how can I share, what prayers am I able to answer, how can I be a beneficial presence on our planet, how may I serve others, and what can I do in order to shift the collective cosmic consciousness to it's highest level. With these INTENTIONs in mind, I allow my soul to guide me and heal me through this beautiful journey. I send out a loving prayer right now to your heart and uplift your spirit so that WE can go through our next stage in our Soul's evolution together. Take a deep breath. You are being loved up
Namaste.

 Affirmation: "This very moment is a miracle, as is everything around me!"....by Dr. Wayne Dyer.....Have a spectacular day everyone....Today is a very special day.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment