Friday, June 7, 2013

Life is Simple

The earliest, few minutes of your waking hour is the most important time of your day in order to set your mind for a spectacular day. The second I open my eyes, I start saying affirmations of Gratitude: I AM GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL,,,I say it as many times, and as fast as I can. I get into the FEELING tone of WHAT IT IS TO BE GRATEFUL. Then, I ask the UNIVERSE: WHAT PRAYERS CAN I ANSWER TODAY? HOW MAY I SERVE TODAY? As I get into the feeling tone of service to others, I come behind my computer and write my Facebook Daily uplifting message like this one. I write with the INTENTION to uplift your spirit. To give you something of Value, to put a Esmile :) on your face, and to shift your focus from anxiety to hope, depression to joy, fear to FAITH, chaos to peace, and above all activate the Unconditional LOVE that resides within your heart already. I do it for the love of it and know right now this energy is uplifting your beautiful Soul as it is uplifting mine. Have a fantastic Friday. Set yourself up for EXCELLENCE right now as you finish reading this....
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment