Saturday, June 15, 2013

The art of Crying

There is a magical mystery in the art of crying. The idea is knowing that your true identity is not the emotions, feelings, and any pain that is passing through. Be aware of not identifying yourself with what the mind and physical body is experiencing. Your awareness of being the experiencer that is experiencing allow you to witness yourself pass through all the turmoil while you are anchored in the realm of spirit. The emotions flow through, body cleanses, heart opens up, you entire nervous system relaxes. After you relax through the experience, your body becomes numb, your chest feels light, the tightening in your shoulder muscles and neck loosen up. There is a subtle euphoria that follow this process. It's just a very sacred atmosphere. I don't know if anyone reading this has had the similar experience from this point of view. If not, keep on meditating until you get here........Namaste. 
 Lysefjorden, Norway
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in peace and harmony. I let go and let God handle every movement in my life. My destiny is a great destiny. All is well. " have a peaceful weekend everyone
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment