Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FLOW with CHANGE

Here is something I invite you to realize. The only certainty in life is 'change'. When you truly understand this and release yourself from the 'fear of unknown', your life takes on a peaceful vibration. You are not constantly under threat of 'what is going to happen?'. You inherently know and accept 'change' as a natural phenomena. Open your heart to this and release yourself from the burden of always 'BEING in CONTROL'. The universe is in 'FLOW' and changing every second as it expands. You also as a Spiritual being having a temporary human incarnation are on a voyage into constant changes. Allow life to carry you through by being flexible, adoptable, and teachable. TRUST AND HAVE FAITH. That's all, TRUST AND HAVE FAITH MY FRIEND. IT IS ALL GOOD 
 Affirmation: "I am open and receptive to more goods than I can ever imagine. I allow changes in life to carry me to my destiny. I trust the universe and my soul to guide me, support me, nourish me, and protect me in my journey. Life is deliciously WONDERFUL
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment