Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sincerity

There is something very magical about the earliest moments in the morning. Like right now, I feel so calm and my creativity is at it's peak. Feeling so grateful for where the spirit of LOVE is taking my life. How the universe is orchestrating the little details to unfold my destiny. It's pretty incredible when you surrender to your higher self and allow life carry you through. I'm excited for what's coming. Even though I have no clue what's coming. I am open and receptive to more GOOD in my life than I can ever imagine. I sincerely have this prayer for YOU also. I send you this blessing to have your heart open, your soul's inspired with passion! I see you prosperous, wealthy, healthy, abundant, divinely guided, and peaceful. I see you soaring and spiritually uplifted, happy and constantly joyous, beautiful and absolutely FREE with your desires met ALREADY.
Namaste. 

 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in love and compassion. Today is the BEST day of my life with all of my NEEDS met. I accept what's best for my highest evolution and gratefully call it forth in my life."...have a spectacular Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment