Monday, June 10, 2013

I AM GRATEFUL TO BE!

Let me ask you this: Is your Soul on Fire? Do you have a burning desire in the morning to wake up and unleash the power within you? Are you living in the moment and give it all you have for just TODAY making it the best day in your life? I feel like you are searching for an answer. I feel like you've been contemplating these questions long enough to be open and receptive to this message you are reading. I feel like all you need is a bit of FAITH, a little bit of INSPIRATION, and a HELPING hand to guide you on your PATH. If you are that person READY and AVAILABLE to AWAKEN, I'm talking to you!!! Some may read this post and the energy behind it may go right over their head. (that's fine). However, I'm speaking to your over SOUL. I'm speaking to that intuition deep within your heart to AWAKEN....Let the burning desire reveal itself. Let yourself be Authentic and Powerful, Joyous and Grateful, Passionate and Cheerful, creative and absolutely BEAUTIFUL. LET YOURSELF BE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!! LET IT

Affirmation: " I am giving myself permission to be ME. I am connected and grateful to be the Real me. All is WELL.".....have a spectacular week guys

No comments:

Post a Comment