Sunday, June 2, 2013

The 4 M's in my life

Few nights ago my gorgeous little sister Shaili Pezeshki Solomon, my lovely beautiful niece, Ava Broukhim, and handsome kind nephew, Aaron Broukhim were all analyzing my multiple personalities! The best feedback in our lives are from the people we love most. What I learned from them (I already knew) was a deeper clarification in most elegant yet simple way of truth. I have the 4 M's : Monk, Monkey, Monican, and a Monster. I have a higher self personality as a Monk, the spiritual being floating in a human incarnation, living, moving, and having his being in God. The Monkey side is truly visible when I bounce around, make fun of myself, am free spirited in my element, and truly am having fun in the present moment as I was with them that night. Monican is a new term my sister made. That's when I'm concentrating to do a task. Being a male specie, I am completely disabled into doing one task at a time. I CAN NOT MULTI- TASK FOR THE LIFE OF ME. The funny thing is people think I'm ignoring them or I'm not attentive to them. Well, I can ONLY be focused on one train of thought at a time. My face becomes expressionless, I look like I'm on another planet. Lost in Mars. Totally anti-social and rather mean looking. Last is my EGOIC Monster that I've been challenged with throughout all my life. The Monster is the personality I try to tame with every breath through meditation, intense hiking, prayers, affirmations! YOU NAME IT. It has been a lifetime challenge. Sometimes the Monster does show up and gives me Red Light to get more discipline on myself. More loving towards others, and know that at the moment the Monster comes out, My true MONK and MONKEY selves are in PAIN.....They Need Major TLC and Loving...........I love you Shaili, Ava, Aaron, and here is a shout out to Avita Hannah joonam as well.....
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being as close to a Monkey's spirit as possible today"....Life is full of Joy ,,,have a great Sunday.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment