Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's All Good

Feeling so grateful for every experience, even the ones that seem to be challenging and hurtful. Within every calamity, there is a seed of inspiration, an opportunity that is sending you a special message to manifest your divine destiny. Listen with poise, confidence, and trust. Listen to what your body is telling you, what insights your soul is revealing to you, and what your heart is intuitively painting you through LOVE. Listen my friends.....IT"S ALL GOOD because GOD is GOOD. 


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance, healing, prosperity, inspiration, and complete peace. Life supports me in everything I do , say, think, and intend to manifest for the good of ALL" ...have a spectacular day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment