Monday, February 3, 2014

You are IT!

Let go of comparing yourself to others because every time you do, you are lowering your strength and energy. You are made up of light energy and Elements of the Stars, a spiritual being having a temporary human incarnation, reflecting and revealing the beauty of the entire Cosmos that is within you. This self Realization frees you from lower energies of jealousy, envy, being pretentious, and fake. Once you become aware of your Authentic Self, you can see the best in others because ALL you have is the BEST of you seeing them through THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL. You become at ease and at peace with yourself, never feeling LONELY, but always in touch with your Soul. Sometimes, there are moments of intense pain where you get caught up in past story of your life, an expectation that was NOT met, a promise that you told yourself and thought was Real that never happened. These feelings of abandonment, lack, and void are BLESSINGS in disguise guiding you to DO the INNER WORK on yourself. Forgiveness, Self LOVE, and Gratitude for your life's experience. Don't shut yourself up ,rather dig deep inside your heart; There is Courage there, LOVE, and Compassion asking to be discovered and shared from your BEING to the world you perceive as Real. It's what you MAKE of it. Try seeing yourself as a Healing Angel in disguise, exuding Light and Joy everywhere you step today. You are IT....Breath in : I AM.......Breath out: I HAVE.....Something within you Knows, and Knows that it Knows what I'm talking about ------Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: "I am whole, perfect, and complete as I AM. I Am available and receptive to more Abundance, Joy, and Beauty than I can imagine possible. I see life through the lens of Transformation, planting seeds of success, peace, and love everywhere I go. The universe supports me. Prosperity manifests as the template of my inner BEING."....have a spectacular day..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment