Saturday, February 8, 2014

Healing the Pain

There must be one person in your life or one situation were your heart feel pain as you think about it. As you are reading this and contemplating on where I'm about to go with this, I invite you to feel what it feels like to be 'Courageous'. Think about where in your life you had a courage to face your challenges and take a leap of faith in facing them. Underneath Courage, this incredible energy you posses, is the vibration of Self Love. I know you have that, otherwise you wouldn't be connected to this writing and reading it right now. It's not an accident, it's a matching of our frequencies in this very moment, guiding you into a quantum leap of higher consciousness. Open your heart and feel the Self Love that's the foundation of your Courage. Take a deep breath, now, go back to that one person and one situation that causes you pain, visualize it, shrink it to a size of a 'white Dove'. Hold the Dove in the palm of your hand. Look at it so fragile and vulnerable. Feel yourself so Courageous and Full of Self Love. As you hold on to this image, I invite you to Forgive this Dove and picture it turning colors from White, to Red, To Green, and then into a bright Yellow....Feel your heart opening up and exuding Self Love towards this Dove, releasing any energy of pain, anger, grudge, and animosity you've been holding on to. As you do this, I like you to release the Dove into an empty space where it came from. Release it with both hands, allowing it to fly far away from your heart, leaving you in complete peace of mind. Bless it away, disappearing int the NO-thingness. Take another deep breath, and repeat this affirmation: "I forgive and let go, I let go and Let God. I AM LOVE". God Bless YOU!....(please read this over couple of times and share your experience with all of us. Allow this to heal and shift your energy. I'm also sending you healing energy of REIKI at this very moment. And so it is, Amen)...-Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: "I am free. I Am abundantly healthy, wealthy, prosperous, and joyous. The universe supports me and guides me to my higher destiny"....have a beautiful weekend

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment