Friday, February 7, 2014

Step Out

It's so important to Realize yourself being in Flow with Life. Step out of the lack and anxiety mentality from time to time and connect with the total perfection of the universe. Go Beyond the daily tasks, thoughts, and responsibilities by turning WITHIN yourself, MEDITATE, and then tune into the sacred CALLING of your SOUL. It needs you to recognize and become available to the message it's constantly sending you. The way OUT of your challenges is really the way IN. A journey deep within your heart, silence, appreciation, forgiveness, trust, unconditional LOVE, then welcoming peace and wholeness. Paying undivided, undifferentiated attention to what is Real, a new conversation and agreement with the Truth of your higher BEING. Maintaining this vibration throughout the day creates a Vortex of GOOD in your life experience. Happy Friday Dear Friend, remember you are meant for greatness, excellence, abundance, success, health, wholeness, beauty, and JOY......YOU ARE IT --- Deep breath in----Deep breath out.....-Dr. Rod....



Affirmation: "I am whole , perfect, and complete as I was created. My body reflects the perfection of the universe. Health exudes through my cells and blood stream. My mind is clear and calm, full of inspiring ideas. My soul is in high resolution with my purpose in life. I Am available and receptive to more miracles, abundance, success, prosperity, and love than I can imagine possible. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my GOOD. NOW, NOW, NOW...."....Have a spectacular NOW everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment