Sunday, February 9, 2014

Never Alone

How do you feel about yourself in your alone time? Do you enjoy your company or you can't stand yourself because your thoughts start to rampage in comparison, sense of separation, and feeling of void that needs something or someone from outside to fill in? Whenever you are in this alone space, notice your feelings and watch your thoughts. The more you think of yourself as whole, perfect, and complete, the more you'll enjoy your alone moments. The more you become connected with your higher Self, the more you realize that you are never ALONE, that there is a PRESENCE wherever you are holding you in it's arms, giving you tons of LOVE! Freedom of the Self happens in the moment you are AWARE of your eternal, beautiful BEING. With this recognition in mind, notice how often you think about what other people are thinking or feeling about YOU, rather than How you are Feeling about them. The moment you shift your energy on how you feel about them, you are empowered and can change any negative feelings to those of loving, compassionate, kind, and peaceful feelings. As you focus on the positive aspects in people, you'll tend to create more of the same positive aspects in them and yourself. Release yourself from comparing and judging people around in order to feel true freedom of your Soul.....IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!- Dr. Rod ...


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in JOY. I release, and let Go. I let Go, and Let God. I love who and what I Am. There is wholeness, power, beauty, and compassion within me seeking to express itself. I Am available and receptive to more abundance, success, health, wealth, prosperity, and healing than I can imagine possible in my life. The universe supports me. Peace is the order of my day."....Have a fantastic Sunday

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment