Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stay in FLOW

Spiritual growth and transformation does not happen in a linear fashion. It's a dynamic energy flow requiring your intentional participation. Pattern of wholeness are everywhere, you becoming aware of this wholeness within- is a key to opening yourself up for receiving illumination. It's a beautiful state when you are AWARE and AWAKE! It's very challenging as well because you will fall for your EGO in the process knowing that you have fallen deep inside. Negative thoughts of 'I am not Good Enough', fear, lack , and limitation will show up as you deviate from your authentic self. This is why it's so important to keep yourself focused, balanced, get enough sleep, eat well, hydrate your body, and hang out with like minded individuals. It's your responsibility to pick up the broken pieces and fractured emotions, healing them through forgiveness and love, holding yourself in light of the Spirit, in order to unfold and manifest what is called your 'Divine Destiny'. As a spiritual being having a temporary human incarnation, you have a POWER of choice, discernment, and standing your ground for excellence. As a result, the entire universe will conspire to assist the evolution of your higher Self in perfect pattern, beauty, and joy. YOU ARE IT!!! ----Dr.Rod...


Affirmation: " I Am that, I Am. I am manifesting and allowing my divine destiny through every word, thought, and intentional loving action. As I grow and mature spiritually, I become aware of my wholeness, I allow healing, peace, and love, wash over all of my life structures. I am available and receptive to more miracles, abundance, wealth, success, and joy than I can imagine possible. It's all happening NOW, in this moment, with ease, grace, and dignity....and so it is ,,,,amen....have a beautiful weekend

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment