Thursday, February 13, 2014

Trust Yourself

Trust yourself at the deepest level today. What intends to manifest in your life right now is seeking to express itself through you, if you only get out of your own way and allow it to reveal itself. Practice engaging in an attitude of Gratitude and live from an Abundant state of Being....You Are ALREADY a Success- just by recognizing your authenticity, your true Value!! (not what the society, people, family, and friends judge you AS)...-Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: " I am a unique and worthy human being. I intend to express my creativity, love, joy, and genius through the song of my heart. I am available and receptive to more abundance, prosperity, peace, and success than I can imagine possible. Life supports me. I am living from the overflow."...have a spectacular day everyone..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment