Saturday, August 24, 2013

Your BEST Day

To make the best day of your life, you start with HERE and NOW. What you can do is asking yourself "What is the highest vision for my life today?" This question puts you in the vibration for creation. Anticipating the best case scenario in the NOW, aligns you with the natural flow of LIFE. The universal energy finds you as a conduit to express it's own qualities which are creativity, kindness, beauty, abundance, LOVE, joy, compassion, peace, receptivity, gratitude, and always GIVING. So, to make the best day of your life, begin with the VERY BREATH YOUR ARE TAKING AS YOU ARE READING MY MESSAGE. Inhale, hold your breath, feel into TRUST AND LOVE...... Exhale slowly. Repeat this Affirmation: "I am here. I exist. I am available for more GOOD than I can even IMAGINE. Come what may". Inhale, I AM HERE............. Exhale, I EXIST................ Put a smile on your face........... Inhale, I AM HERE................ Exhale, I EXIST.............. YOU JUST CO-CREATED THE BEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE, THUS IT WILL LEAD TO THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.
Namaste.

Affirmation: "I am Here.......I EXIST"..... LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT."....have a beautiful weekend everyone

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment