Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Give From Your Heart

You can become an angel in someone's life at any moment. All it takes is to open your heart and ask this question from your higher self early in the morning: "What prayers can I answer today? How May I serve today?". Greatness is achieved by finding ways to serve the many. The purpose of LIVING is GIVING . Therefore, it's in the Giving that you align with the universe in order to ALLOW and receive all the blessings. BE A MIRACLE today by making someone HAPPY. Have a beautiful day everyone.
"I am available and receptive to more miracles, more abundance, more healing, more prosperity, and more LOVE than I can possibly imagine. Come what May. My life is full of JOY and PEACE.".....For one on one life coaching and healing, call me up for an appointment. 818-317-0839 Thanks
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment