Monday, August 12, 2013

Wind of Change

Good morning LIFE. Welcoming and Recognizing another beautiful day in the infinity of existence. Expand your mind to the fact that you can observe this amazing phenomenon called life and BE the main HERO in your own drama. Embrace the fact that you can co-create your DESTINY as you go along. As you center yourself more from the observer within, you'll notice the MIRACLES that are all around you, THE MOST IMPORTANT MIRACLE BEING YOU!! Believe in yourself, trust the universe, and have FAITH in the God within that's beating your heart and breathing life essence through you RIGHT NOW. Setting you up for a spectacular day, full of abundance, success, joy, health, prosperity, harmony and peace. Practice stating something you are GRATEFUL FOR every hour until later today. SMILE & LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE :)

Affirmation: "I am grateful and appreciative for every little thing in my life. I am available and receptive to more good, more miracles, more abundance, and more success in my life than I can ever imagine. Come what May...."....have a beautiful day everyone
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment