Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Soulmate Day

Good morning LIFE. I just feel like calling today "YOUR SOULMATE DAY"....Happy Soulmate Day to everyone. Remember, soulmate is not just a romantic phenomenon. These people can come at anytime in your life, in any circumstances, for whatever reason. They are hear to uplift your spirit and guide you through your evolutionary path into higher consciousness. They can be freinds, family, or even strangers that just show up. But, I really liked this image when I saw it.....Sending you tons of love and blessings. Have a SPECTACULAR FRIDAY...Remember, laugh it OFF,,,don't take your lives too seriously

Affirmation: " I am available and receptive to more miracles, abundance, health, wealth, love, joy, healing, inspiration, and peace in my life than I CAN EVEN IMAGINE. COME WHAT MAY!!
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment