Thursday, August 1, 2013

Answered Prayer

Here are the two questions I ask myself the second I open my eyes in the morning: "What prayers can I answer today?", "How may I serve today?". When you become available to fulfill and serve other's prayers, your own prayers get answered. You become an 'ANSWER PRAYER' field of love energy walking this world without any fear of failure, any worry or doubt about who and what you are. YOU BECOME THE POINT OF ATTRACTION FOR ALL THE GOOD THAT IS ALREADY HERE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT (NOW) IN ORDER TO FULFILL YOUR NEXT LEAP INTO THE EVOLUTION OF YOUR SOUL'S CONSCIOUSNESS. IT IS IN THE GIVING TO OTHERS THAT YOU BEGIN TO RECEIVE. Let's start sharing our gifts and talents together. How about that?

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in pure love CONSCIOUSNESS. My heart is widely open to share, give, and serve my fellow human beings. I am available and receptive to more good, more abundance, more prosperity, more success and wealth than I can ever IMAGINE OR POSSIBLE in my life. COME WHAT MAY. BRING IT ON BABY  " have a spectacular day everyone.....stay on your purpose.
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment