Saturday, August 17, 2013

Get out of the Trap

No matter how much you think you are over your past, something can trigger the old memories and get you caught up in the unresolved emotions. I battle with that myself. It doesn't happen as often, but it does come up specially when I get caught up in my EGO. That is, to fall in the trap of comparison, or relating my true value on materialism, falling for opinion of others, or just being fed up with people around me. As this happens, I observe my mind, allow my emotions to pass through without judging them. I feel them deeply, not making myself wrong for experiencing pain. Then, I catch the thoughts that are provoking them. I gently look at the thoughts and remind myself that "I am not my feelings, I am not my thoughts, I am not my present circumstances. I AM SIMPLY ONE WITH GOD". I then, think about what I'm GRATEFUL for, immediately open my heart to energy of APPRECIATION in the PRESENT MOMENT. This opens the door to intense inner peace and love. I say this AFFIRMATION: "I FORGIVE AND LET GO, I LET GO AND LET GOD. I TRUST THE UNIVERSE." This affirmation is truly healing for me and enables me to overcome my intense pain, heart break, and emotional turmoil with ease. Right now I'm feeling that INNER PEACE. Sharing my thoughts helps me anchor this peace and move on. Thanks for listening

Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more GOOD than I can possibly imagine. Come What May."....have a beautiful weekend guys


No comments:

Post a Comment