Friday, August 9, 2013

Love Yourself

It's truly an art of living to be able to sort out people who come in your life. I believe it all starts with yourself though. You need to be on your own side, your own admirer, true friend, and have an authentic relationship with yourself first. Self LOVE is so important. This is not an EGO statement at all. How can you express love, caring, and compassion to others if YOU CAN'T HAVE LOVE, CARING, COMPASSION towards yourself? When you act out without having the consideration for yourself, you live out of INTEGRITY with your SOUL. You get more deeply deviated from what and why you reincarnated for in this lifetime. So , do me a favor. If you read this before your morning routine, get in front of your mirrors and say: "I adore myself! I honor and care for the divine love within my heart. I am worthy and receptive of all the blessings in the world. I am grateful for everything that I have and everything that I am. I am living, moving, and having my BEINGENSS in the spirit of joy, peace, harmony, and infinite ABUNDANCE. I LIVE IN A FRIENDLY UNIVERSE. LIFE SUPPORTS ME, NOW!!!!".....and so it is ,,,,Amen.
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment