Thursday, August 29, 2013

A fresh IDEA!

Here is an idea: The more you focus on your own life and shift your attention AWAY from others, the more you will be empowered to build your dreams. Wasting time in contaminating your energy field with gossip, drama, and worrying about other people's lives is detrimental to your spiritual growth. You must help others while you have prioritized helping yourself into AWARENESS of your authentic BEING first. This way, your life will shine and grow ORGANICALLY....Are you ready to welcome BLISS into your life NOW?
Affirmation: "I respect myself and recognize the divine in others. As I grow on my spiritual path, I uplift and heal everyone with it. I am available and receptive to more GOOD, more MIRACLES, more ABUNDANCE, in my life than I can even imagine....Come what may!!"....have a peaceful day 
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment