Friday, August 23, 2013

To my beloved GRANDMA

I want to dedicate today's special post to my beloved Grandmother who made her transition into the spirit of unconditional love about 2 years ago. We are celebrating her eternal existence tonight with all of my family. Her name is Farangis, and I call her 'MAMANJOON', meaning "MY DEAR MOM". In her merit, I invite you to close your eyes after you read this post, send out a prayer of blessing, peace, love, joy, compassion, healing and absolute abundance for everyone you care about. Specially, think of those loved ones of yours who passed beyond the veil of physical illusion and are dancing with the angels right now. Think about their positive qualities and send out the same prayer of loving peace in their merit for everyone. I MISS YOU MAMANJOON AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH.  Feel free to share this post. (Rooohet Shod)
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment