Monday, August 19, 2013

Heal your Pain

What is your highest vision for yourself this week? We are starting a new beginning. Are you ready to get down with yourself, change something for the better? Lets do it together. I need to shift some dis-empoweing habits that doesn't belong to me. Yet, they are embedded deep within my psyche. Behind any habit there is a thought that triggers some sort of pain. The pain needs to be healed. Only you can do it for yourself. So, I need to heal. There is a part of me that needs to FORGIVE something in my past, yet I can't point my finger at it. Lets dedicated this week to areas in our lives that needs self love and forgiveness in order to heal. Have an INCREDIBLE day :)

Affirmation: "I forgive and let go. I let go and let GOD. I LOVE and TRUST myself"
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment