Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Slow Down

Finding my center, going beyond the fears and worries that are related to circumstances. All the happenings, dramas, life phenomenon. I'm rising above them right now, connecting to higher vibrations. Listening to a beautiful music, it's really soothing my soul. It's Wednesday, I feel time is going by so fast. Already middle of the week. This is a moment I feel like to slow down and touch that GRATITUDE spot deep in my heart, slow down to feel my existence beyond time and space in this infinite universe. If you are reading this, I'm inviting you to SLOW DOWN. Take a deep breath and find your center deep within your beautiful , loving heart. Breath out a fresh breath of GRATITUDE. TRUST THE UNIVERSE BABY 

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE, joy, abundance, prosperity, and healing. Life supports me". Have a fantastic day
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment