Friday, August 30, 2013

Cherish Them!!

There is nothing like loving someone so deeply and unconditionally. Once you are at that space, you don't see separation anymore. The individual which means 'un-divided', literally feels like and becomes like 'ONE' being. This happens at our soul level. There are people in your life that appear out of nowhere and all of the sudden you know you've known them forever. You know they've played a major role in your other lives. Cherish these angels that show up in your life. They've traveled light years, and many lifetimes to meet up with you again. If you know a person like that , you know what I'm talking about. I'm sending my love to all the loving soul's out there that are completing their sacred missions.

(These are the kissing Islands, in Greenland. How beautiful is this?)

Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more LOVE than I can ever imagine. Life supports me. Abundance is the calling of my Day. Healing reigns supreme. I am blessed"....have a beautiful FRIDAY everyone
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment