Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Remembering & Loving your Parents Day

GOOD MORNING LIFE...Here is my invitation for everyone today. I'm calling it REMEMBERING and LOVING your parents DAY. Please call up your moms & dads, tell them you LOVE them. If you can physically hug them, please do so. If either of your parents have left this world and transit into eternal light of love itself, please send them a prayer of LOVE. Remember their best quality and send them a prayer of gratitude. Perhaps, make an effort to go and visit their site. If you hate your parents, just STOP HATING for this day!!! Please share this post and lets make a huge impact TODAY. LOVE YOU GUYS :)
Affirmation: "I am grateful for all the blessings in my life. The universe supports me through my prayers of gratitude and opens infinite doors of possibilities to unfold my enthusiasm and zest for life. My soul is in JOY. I am LOVE.".....have a spectacular day everyone....Feel free to get in touch with me for Healing and Coaching
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment