Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I Can

Sometimes you may fall down and crash during the day even though you started your day on a positive note. You meditated, exercised, drank your power protein shake, and head out to do what you do. Yet, oooops, LIFE HAPPENS!!! You get caught up in the midst of the storm of negativity around, disconnected, and crash with your nose in a pile of low energetic c**p!. Yes, here is the good news. It happens to all of us and to the best of us. Don't be too tough on yourself. Get up, stand tall, clean yourself, and stop the nagging that it is 'other people's fault'. Take responsibility for your thoughts, words, and actions. These are the three master key to the world of creation. You are a creator and a co-creator with the spirit and you have a mandate to create the highest good possible not only for yourself but for the entire humanity. You matter, you are important, and the thoughts you think matter. So, my friend, don't say "I Can't". That's the trap of your Ego closing the energy of creativity, shutting down your willingness to move in the direction of LIGHT. Instead of "I Can't" and the blame game, judging, self sabotaging yourself with victim consciousness taking you deeper down in a pile of S***, Affirm: "I intend to create. I am worthy, I am love, I am one with the spirit of God. I am abundant and successful. I am joy and happiness in action. I am grateful, thankful, and a blessing to the world. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I trust the universe and have all of my needs met. I am peaceful and serene, I allow myself to just be. Healing is the order of my day"....Follow this thought today when you fall deep into ****. You deserve it....Namaste


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment