Sunday, December 9, 2012

Manifestation

9 Principles of Manifestation
By: Dr. Wayne Dyre

1-Live from your highest self:
“I have a divine ability to manifest and attract all that I need and desire.”
2- Learn to trust your divine inner wisdom
“I trust in myself and in the wisdom that created me”
3-Honor your worthiness to receive
“I deserve to experience divine abundance for I am a part of God.”
4-Realize that you are not separate from your environment
“I am one with my surroundings, aware of the connective energy between me and my world.”
5-Attract to yourself what your desire
“The divine creative power within me brings to me all that I want with happiness, love, and peace.”
6-Connect to your divinity with unconditional love
“I express the energy of unconditional love to all people and all things in my life.”
7-Detach from the outcome
“I trust in the universal intelligence that created me to bring my desires to me in just the right way and the perfect time.”
8-Acknowledge your results with gratitude and generosity
“I am deeply thankful for all that I’ve received and I enjoy giving to others in the spirit of love and service.”
9-Meditate to the sound of creation (JAPA)
“I meditate each day to increase my awareness of the divine power within me.  Through meditation, I am able to realize the beauty, grace, and love that directs my life and fulfills my deepest desires.”
DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment