Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chakra Healing Meditation

Part of my teachings before and after  Chakra Healing Meditation is focusing on three main soul qualities: 1: Unconditional love 2: Forgiveness , & 3: Gratitude. During Meditation, I go very deep at all three levels of consciousness by opening your heart to unconditional love that resides within you. Then, when you touch your soul, I walk you through forgiving yourself and forgiving others in this lifetime and by releasing any karmic energy being carried through from past life times. At the end, I totally immerse you in the power of gratitude to heal yourself from dis-ease or dis-harmony at physical, emotional, mental, and soul body levels. It's an amazing journey for me as a guide because each time I become a new person. Each time my inner world changes for the better. My life is never the same! For this, I'm so grateful!

www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment