Sunday, December 23, 2012

Flow

Good morning Life: Finding that silent space deep within my heart, listening to an amazing chant, and as I'm writing this I feel my energy elevating, with each breath I feel life passing through my lungs, down my spinal cord and as I breath out, I feel it radiating out through my heart. That space deep within us is the center of universe, your inner being, your authentic self. Where worry and doubt does not exist. It's silent, it's empty, it's peaceful. It's where the God within resides. It's where your soul smiles at you with loving tenderness and compassionate kindness. Right now I'm sending you LOVE from this space! Asking for all the blessings in the world to rain upon both YOU , ME and the entire HUMANITY.....and so it is :) 

www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment