Friday, December 7, 2012

Dear Self ...


DEAR SELF: I know you've gone through so much drama and difficulties throughout the past experiences. Oh, I realize how many mistakes you've made, how many times your heart has been broken, and how many better choices you could have made but you didn't. I remember the good times and the bad times. Self, I'm here to set you free. I'm here to tell you that every action, thought, decision, hurt, pain..., love, mistake, and all of your past experiences were all divine love in action. Every person that came in your life, that broke your heart, was an angle to teach you about yourself. All your bad decisions and their consequences were opportunities for your growth. Where ever you are in life, is where you are suppose to be in order to evolve and mature. Self, I love you, adore you, and am telling you to forgive yourself by letting go of any resentments for you are the one that can make it happen for yourself.
With tons of love,
your SOUL!!!!
DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment