Monday, December 10, 2012

Life IS ! Meditative Thought

As I'm sitting here before meditation, I allow a deep cleansing breath take over my entire being, letting go of all the past story, blame, pain, I realize my connection and totality with the oneness of God, mother/father God, How great thou art. How great and amazing is our body, our mind, our soul, this Now moment of existence realizing that I'm more than this body, this flesh of muscles and bones,, I am the light generating this body, the love that is the driving force of my blood in my veins, the presence, not an absence, that is closer than my neck veins, breathing through and as me. I'm one with life, one with love, one with God. I'm the 'I' behind the "Eye"....I am God, God is.....At this moment I hold the entire universe in high level of consciousness, knowing that all of our needs are met in every aspect of our lives, in health, in healing, in divine harmonizing prosperity, abundance reigns supreme, divine right action takes over every thought in our mind. Our emotional body becomes clear of pain and suffering, our astral body becomes luminous with shining light, our mental body is sharp, clear, and brilliant, our physical body healed from any dis-ease and dis-harmony. We are moving forward in complete faith of all of our needs met, all of our prayers already answered, open and receptive to receive this miracle we call life, allowing it to live, breath, and unfold through our soul's evolution leading and guiding us with our soul's purpose to our divine destiny. This I know to be true, and this I feel right now with every ounce of my energy and being. I let go of it knowing it is words of healing for everyone who is in accordance with this energy field. And so it is, Amen...
DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment