Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm Good Enough

Sometimes you just got to let go of past experiences that bring up some sort of pain in your present moment. Opening yourself up to the new and embracing change helps to overcome fears of the unknown. I have lots of these emotions surfacing up. I was just meditating and allowing these emotions to pass through me and out of my energy field. You are responsible for clearing up issues you may have with others and issues with yourself in order to be able to go beyond your challenges. Forgiveness and compassion towards your inner being allows you to free yourself up from any guilt or resentment you may carry. I accept that I'm not responsible for anyone's decision and choices they are making for their own life and growth. I let go of my egoic needs and control of the situation. Life carries infinite possibilities and I'm open to it. Here's my commitment: I'll remain honest, balanced, healthy, kind, loving, and enjoy my every second of existence without sabotaging myself. I honor my worth and know my value. I will continue to inspire, give, and be myself. I don't give up and I trust in the universe to have my highest path on purpose- unfolding and expressing all of its good for me in every moment. This too shall pass! There is no better feeling than having faith in yourself and in the source energy that's in you and all around you. Trust it. Trust yourself and hold your head up!
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment