Saturday, January 24, 2015

What If?

What if what you thought about yourself and agreed upon from your previous held beliefs is wrong and what you didn't agree with or understood is actually right? The terms 'wrong' and 'right' are relative to what we give it meaning. A lot of times we come from limited perception of Reality and distorted vision that's been passed down to us from our parents, religion, society, immature thoughts, and manipulation of others thinking for you. Think about it and go deep in your heart to find out answers you are looking for. Your highest Truth about yourSelf comes from your feelings and experience. What you learned as being 'wrong' may very well be an opening for you to discover something new which can accelerate your spiritual growth as you evolve. Don't limit yourself with 'wrong' or 'right' terminology and always ask yourself: "RELATIVE to WHAT?". This is the key tool for penetrating mental blocks and digging deeper at the superficial energies holding you trapped in your own body, mind, and feelings. Take a deep breath my friend; Allow these words to be an opening for your consciousness to expand in an unexpected way for a rush of awareness to overflow the bank of your perception, feelings, thoughts,present paradigm, and Soul, here...... now.....Namaste....Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am aligned with the universal Truth of peace and love. My words are powerful and penetrate through the false perception of reality. I am available and receptive to more miracles manifesting in my life. I am open to more abundance, health, wealth, joy, prosperity, and kindness than I've ever imagined. Life supports me and guides me on the path to my spiritual unfoldment. I live in a friendly universe. I exude compassion and live my life with passion through my actions. I am free. I am love. I am what I Am NOT",,,,and so it is.....Amen...

www.DrRod26.com



No comments:

Post a Comment