Friday, January 9, 2015

Courage

Congratulations on making it to another breath. Yes, this very second you are reading this is a blessing and the only thing that matters in your life because you are caught in the present moment without your mind wondering around. As you are being uplifted and held in pure unconditional love, know that it takes courage to walk on the spiritual path. Many times in life you play it safe and cautious, which is great. You need to be cautious and protect yourself against the negativity around you. However, I invite you to change your perception and put more focus on being courageous. When you focus on light and love, diving into deep compassion stemming from your heart, you are being courageous and allowing what you are naturally designed to BE to express itself. It's not an accident you we are connected together because today you will walk with courage radiating from your every breath and passing this beautiful vibe to everyone around you. Are we cool with that? .....Namaste....Dr. Rod...+1 


Affirmation: "I am one with nature, one with God. My life is divine. I live with courage oozing from my heart. I am blessed and a bless to the world. I am available to more abundance, success, and wealth than I've ever imagined, manifested. or experienced before. Healing flows through my vibration. I lead as an example of pure compassion. My life is divine. I am grateful and thankful for this very breath. And so it is, amen"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment