Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Knowing the Truth

Good morning life. This is something I wrote few nights ago that I'd like you to contemplate: "The first step to knowing is knowing that you don't know. Once you realize you don't know that you don't know, you'll begin to know that you know everything that needs to be known for you to become the knowing itself."......We live in an upside down world of circumstances. Many times, we mistake the Truth for the reality of our experiences. Next time you get caught up in your dramas, go within, meditate. Try to think with your heart and feel with your mind. Listen with your eyes and see with your ears. Go beyond what your senses are telling you to find the inner treasure house of your infinite Being.....Namaste....-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with the infinite Being of my Truth. I am living, moving, and having my Being in God. I am receptive to more abundance and success than I've ever imagined. My words are powerful. I am humble and compassionate towards others. My life is divine. My heart is overflow with love, kindness, joy, peace, and passion. Beauty is the only thing I see. Healing reveals itself in every area of my life and shows up as miracles in action."...and so it is,,,amen 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment