Thursday, January 8, 2015

Humility

See people through the window of their hearts. As you connect with their Soul, you realize that it doesn't matter where they come from, how much money they have, or how educated they are. When you change your thoughts about this, your need for getting approval from others seize to exist. You'll feel a connection like never before. Freedom from the chain of judgment and separation is right there in the midst of your loving heart. Tap into it, go beyond your thinkingness, and dance through life in your Beingness. Remember: Those who care the least about approval of others will receive it the most and truly live in humility.......Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I live freely and passionately towards my mission. I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I am open and receptive to miracles showing up in my life. My words are trustworthy and I live in humility. Life supports me. Abundance and healing are the order of my day. I am grateful and appreciative for my BEINGNESS showing up into my DOINGNESS. And so it is ,,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment