Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Be For-giving a Blessing

"I release all things that no longer serve me"....Here is a powerful healing affirmation that can help bring you back to your origin. The pure essence of you is one with love and this purity has been conditioned ever since you were born. Guess who set these conditions? yes, our parents. God bless them but they didn't know themselves about their own purity and imposed their own fears on their children. In this very moment, I invite you to hold your parents, whether here or on the other side, in high vibration of unconditional love. Blessing them for what they knew and what they didn't know in raising their children the way they did, what they said, and how they reacted coming from their own fears. Blessing them with absolute knowing that they too are part of the perfect harmony of the universe. As you are in this space of blessing, move forward in peaceful forgiveness. For-giveness means to BE FOR-GIVING! Instead of holding a grudge, acting as victim, and pointing a finger at them, be FOR GIVING FORTH this blessing coming in a form of 'release'. Releasing the old thoughts that have been hindering your creative process due to false perceptions you took on from your parents. Read this passage one more time and as you visualize your parents, wrap them in a beautiful green light, like a bubble and allow this green light to penetrate their physical, emotional, and spiritual body. If they are on the other side and have transitioned, hold their memory in sacred joy and release them into the arms of infinity. Release your attachment and release the thought that no 'longer serves your higher Self'. Namaste....+1 ...-Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: "I am a powerful being of light. I release anything that no longer serves me towards the evolutionary path of my Soul. I forgive and let Go, I let go and let God to handle the details of my life. I am available to more inner peace than I've ever imagined. My life is the direct emanation of the only life that exists, the life of God. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. The passion within my heart overflows with abundance and creates infinite possibilities for my creativity to show up as my words, my actions, my life. I am blessed and a blessing to the world. I am abundant. I am prosperous. I am healed.... and so it is, Amen....".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment