Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting rid of FEAR

How do you become free from fear? Great question to ask yourself and contemplate on because most of our challenges stem from constant fear of the future. The most prominent fear in human beings is fear of death, a total misconception that can literally consume your mind. When you get trapped in that confinement, you will experience pain of the fear of death over and over again in you living moments. So, how do you get out of this mental trap? First of all, re-cognize that you are a human being. The 'being' aspect of you is immortal and infinite. You came from this infinite No-Thing and you will continue towards the return movement into No-Thing. Your EGO manipulates you into separateness from the entire cosmos as if your 'human' physical aspect of you is the only thing that exists. Given this misconception, you script your life as a birth into death. Living as if you are Immortal in every moment is the key to tame the EGO and get rid of the fear of death once and for all. To get to this experience, you need to DIE to your littleness. Yes, your EGO is the little aspect of you that obscures the Truth of you; who is a magnificence spiritual being of light reflecting and revealing the entire universe according to your own individual unique pattern. This is your Soul purpose and the Sole purpose here, and NOW. You are being invited to die to your little Ego and step into your ever lasting energy of unconditional love. When you view your life from this perspective, you'll see that there is nothing to fear about. Total faith in yourSELF takes over and you become a free agent of compassion on our planet to do and be what you are here to BE and DO !!! As Leonardo da Vinci expressed: "While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die".....Namaste....-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I live in Faith and die to my litteness. I invite excellence, beauty, and joy into my life. I am available to more success and abundance than I have ever imagined possible. Miracles show up out of No-Thing and manifest as every blessing in my life. I am peaceful and serene, I allow myself to just BE...." ...and so it is, amen.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment