Friday, January 16, 2015

Healing Intention

A compassionate, loving, kind, field of energy. This is what you will experience right now and I invite you to read these words very slowly. Slow down your thought process and get engage with the underlying energy that is vibrating through these words coming from my heart. Take a deep breath and realize that the deepest place in your heart has the awareness you need to bypass the pain you've been enduring. The pain of loss or the pain of not knowing what will happen in your life. The uncertainty in our lives causes fear which in effect causes us to fall from our innate happiness. This happiness is in your perception. How you are looking at your life and the changes that's happening. Think of one thing you'd like to manifest right now. Is it peace? Is it abundance? Is it joy and intimate relationship? Is it healing of the physical, mental, or emotional body? Did you think about it? Good....Take another deep breath and in your mind turn it into an INTENTION. Say: I intend to BE......and then follow this statement of Truth with whatever your beautiful heart desires. To desire is to ignite the fire of your Soul and align your physical aspect of you with your inner being, your Soul.. This flow of energy, your desire, will bring into manifestation that which you are intending. Keep this thought and wrap it around with three beautiful colors of yellow, green, and purple. The compassionate, love, and kind energy corresponding to these three waves of light emanating directly from my Soul to yours uplifting your spirit into healing and revealing your desire, your intention, and bringing forth the manifestation of it. Did you feel these subtle yet very powerful energies in your consciousness? Relax and read this again, visualizing what you've intended in your thoughts and deeply feel the emotions that will guide you to motions in directions of your willingness as you allow life to reveal its beauty to you.Keep this vision for the entire weekend and let me know what happens for you. God bless you today and everyday my friend......Namaste.....Dr.Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I intend to heal and change the world. I intend to show the face of God as I AM. As Who and What I truly Am. Who being the singular manifestation of the What. What being the indivisible, invisible presence that is everywhere within my Soul. I am available to more Good than I can possible imagine. Miracles show up in every areas of my life. My heart is full of compassion, love, and kindness"....and so it is,,,,amen.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment