Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Divine Mother Love

Think about the last time you hugged your mom and try to remember how it felt like. For a few seconds now, tap into the warmth, the love, the smell, and the comfort of your mom's arms and tune into the the Divine Feminine Energy as it is flowing through my being right now. This yin, female energy is the guardian of our planet. It's the force that moves the stars, grows the crops, and beats your heart in every moment. It's the power of creation. So subtle, so calm, so still, and so humble. It doesn't boast or use aggressive force to get it's mission done, like the Ego dominated yang energy, the male violence that is destroying our planet. Just look at the evening news and see what's happening around the world. I'm not blind to that! Our salvation is through allowing more of the yin energy taking over by first embracing it first within ourselves, and then accepting it as the healing agent for our evolution. Divine Mother God is receptive to love because it only knows love. It wins trust and friendship over others rather than forming enemies. It nurtures and gives life, rather than killing through violence. Where do you think you came from? The only reason a sperm has a chance is for the egg to be receptive, open, and give it a chance. It takes millions of sperm to fight and kill each other in order for one egg to gently allow a only a single sperm inside her heart. It does it with true might by staying low, calm, and at peace by herself. This is the way of nature and the power of inner stillness. This is the yin, feminine energy at work and this is what the world needs now in order to heal from self destruction......Namaste.....Dr.Rod +1


Affirmation: "I'm living, moving, and having my being in love. Life is gentle and beautiful to me. Joy flows through my heart with ease. I am available to more abundance and success than I've ever imagined possible. Creativity is the energy that fuels my passion. I am peaceful and serene. I allow my Divine Feminine Power to take over my life and lift my spirit in order to shine. Healing is the order of my day."....and so it is ,,,,amen.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment