Thursday, January 1, 2015

Start Noticing

I'm more than ever letting go of my internal judgments and take the role of an observer as this end of the year has been one of the most challenging for me. Going through deep emotions as I'm witnessing my friend making his transition very slowly. Seeing the family going through this process has also been a learning experience. As you unfold and mature spiritually, you become the portal for awareness to come through in the most painful circumstances. How? The key is to see yourself in everyone and break the boundaries between separation. This is attained as you start noticing yourself while judging others and then you become more aware of the noticer aspect of you. You shift the energy by becoming kind, compassionate, and loving. Every spiritual master who has ever walked our planet had one message: Loving kindness between ALL. So you've made your new year's resolution I think. I challenge you to this: See yourself in everyone and everything. The second you go into judgment, shift the energy to 'NOTICING' yourself judging and stop it. No other resolution will impact your life deeper than this simple awareness. Try it on for the next 7 days as see what happens in your life. Namaste....Dr. Rod..+1 Happy New YOU


Affirmation: "I intend to love , to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I am available and receptive for more prosperity, success, joy, health, and peace than I've ever imagined in my life. I am love. I am joy. I am infinite prosperity. I am peace and compassion. Healing is the order of my day. And so it is,,,amen"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment