Thursday, January 15, 2015

Soulful Transition

Think as if today is your last day on this planet? How would you BE? This is what I touched upon last night in my group meditation. I explored how it would feel like to see yourself in a hospital bed, old, frail, and about to transition. I described the physical body disintegrating and went inside every cell, the skin, bones, and muscles wasting until there was not much left from the physical. I then expanded the heart Chakra, had the Soul floating out of the body and seeing the physical in its decayed form. I had our loved one, the family, our achievements, degrees, attachments and whatever that creates an anchor in this dimension present while we all died to our EGO and detached from our attachments. I felt the liberation and freedom of the Soul exiting the body, clearing our past memories and the fear of future while we were present to our transition process. This experience was very powerful for me because I actually went through it in this Reality while my Uncle was making his transition. After his passing, I had a vision to transfer that experience to others in order to heal ourselves from fear and step into ONENESS. There is an intention that I used last night. I invite you to use it for yourself this week: "I forgive and let go, I let go and let God. I am grateful.". I used this for detachment. At a Soul level, I manifested healing through unconditional love and gratitude. Let go of your attachments and do great things while they are still small. See your connection and beauty in the moment without getting tangled up in mental drama. If you've read this far, I know you've picked up on this vibration because last night I intended this for YOU as well even though you were not physically present with me. Anyways, I invite you to see simplicity in the complicated thoughts you are faced with as you take your next breath and practice non-action today.....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1.....


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my Being in Love. Light is exuding out of my heart freely and in flow. I am abundant, worthy, and inspired to live a purposeful life with passion. I intend to create amazing relationships. I intend to heal and change the world.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment